COVID-19 Information and Precautions
We continue to take cautionary measures and follow CDC guidelines. We are also receiving information from state and local officials. Please review this information and see the precautions we are taking to protect against COVID-19.
Symptoms of respiratory infection, including COVID-19:
-Shortness of breath
The measures we are taking include:
- Clear and constant communication with staff, residents, and visitors
- Posting signs and reminders at the facility
- Communicating verbal answers from staff to residents and visitors
- Posting information to our website
- Protection with our workforce includes:
- Screening employees, residents, and visitors for symptoms of acute respiratory illness (fever, cough, difficulty breathing)
- Sick leave policies are non-punitive and flexible
- Encouraging sick employees to stay home and call in replacement staff
- Training and ensuring proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Verifying an inventory of PPE
- Protection with our residents includes:
- Separating residents who show respiratory symptoms away from others
- Having activities that allow residents to maintain safe distances from others
- Increasing cleaning throughout the facility.
- Protection of all visitors, vendors, and deliveries includes:
- No visitation at this time.
- Encouraging family and friends to reach out socially (phone call, video conferencing) to residents to help with feelings of loneliness and isolation during this time
We appreciate the confidence and trust you have in us to care for family members. We will keep you informed as we navigate the ongoing situation.